Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Dinner + Wii Fit = Fun

As the title implies I now have a Wii Fit!! I got it from Chad on Thursday (Thanks Chad!!) and boy is it fun!!

I was a little worried when I first got on. No one wants to know how unhealthy they are. I already worry about what I eat enough I didn't want anymore reminders that I should basically eat seeds and lettuce. My first experience ended up being very pleasant, my BMI was normal and my Wii Fit Age corresponded with my actual age. A great boost to my already overinflated self-esteem.

On Sunday the Allen family got together to do our bimonthly dinner. We met at my house and after a great dinner of Kabobs, Sugar Free fruit punch, delicious fruit and amazing mostly sugar free cake almost everyone stepped on the the Wii Fit Board and subjected themselves to mockery and jeering. I think with Andrew gone we all thought it would be toned down.

I was relieved to know that vindication is possible. Some people weren't so happy, i.e. Eric, Cami, etc. Brian and Chad might not have the ideal body image for their Mii but they can't be upset that the Wii thinks they will live longer then Eric and Cami. Plus Emily and Cami supposedly can't walk without tripping.

Carrigan and Raley were so fun to watch go on a run. They really enjoyed it. I never really knew that running in place was a developed talent.

The pictures below are just a sample of our fun.

Enjoy.








Raley and Carrigan running around Wii Island






Ellie getting her push ups on!!









Dad and Raley enjoying the view








Emily waiting her turn








Eric working the remote.








Brian and Cami








Emily, Kari and Ellie







Carrigan in Tree Pose









Carrigan in another more recognized pose

1 comment: