Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Changes

I have had quite a few changes in 2008 but the biggest (most obvious) were from November right after my trip to San Francisco up until the New Year.


So I went from trying to naturally growing my hair out and getting frustrated to adding extensions that Emily passed down to pulling that all out (those bead were tricky) to chopping it off and going dark. I actually like all three of them a lot. It was quite the change. Hopefully I figure out a way to look okay while going back to blond this summer... We will see.

I owe my gratitude to Emily, Jordan, Lisea and Val who made it all possible. And to all those who complimented me or if they had nothing nice to say said nothing at all. (I didn't watch the Oscars but I'm telling you I would have had a great speech. :

No comments:

Post a Comment