Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Christmas Tree.







I am so excited to have a real Christmas tree this year.

Chad got back from his Thanksgiving/Louisiana trip on Friday afternoon and by that night I was ready to go pick out my tree.

There were a lot of options. Some were too tall, too fat or too short and too skinny. Lots of options but there was only one tree for me. It is almost 7 feet tall and very round and full. It is perfect.

I was really torn on how to decorate but I loved these red ornaments I had seen and it went really well with the cute snowman bell that Chad's mom gave me. I did white lights, tinsel, candy canes, other ornaments and a few Santa ornaments.

I just love sitting on my couch and watching the twinkle lights. What a great season.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to just come to your house and smell it for a while! It's a really pretty tree, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! I can't wait to hang out in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete