Chad's birthday was November 16th and he turned 28!
Since his birthday was on Sunday my family was already getting together so Chad and I decided to turn it into a real par-tae (party for those of you who don't speak par-tee language). So we bought a BINGO set and had everyone bring 1.25$ buy in gifts. The gifts could be anything and not surprisingly they were creative and varied.
Let's start with dinner. The old man, Chad, wanted to have an authentic Louisiana meal but I told him that my skills are limited with anything southern. So Chad called his mom and got some authentic Gumbo mix. That and Jambalaya, corn bread, rice topped off the meal. It was an adventure but people really enjoyed it.
After eating we all played a wild game of BINGO. The prizes varied from a sweet Dale Earnhart Jr. poster to Brian's favorite green fingernail polish. We had a great time.
Chad got a hoodie from my parents and the game of life. Eric and Kari got him a 12 pack of coke.
I got him something that I of course would benefit from... Jazz tickets. It just so happens that they are playing the Dallas Maverick that night and now Chad has a new Howard jersey to embarass me by wearing that night. My bad for buying it for him.
Happy Birthday Chad!!
Happy Birthday Chad!
ReplyDelete