After Region Volleyball Chad and I took the girls to go bowling. All of us ended up with a strike and with my victory I declare myself champion. :)
Our drive back...St.George warm weather to Wasatch snow. Excitement everywhere!
West Ridge Academy's baseball team made it to the state playoff this year. They played down in St. George so Chad and I and my co-worker/friend Natalie and her son drove down to watch the game. (Natalie's husband Jamie is one of the coaches). It was an adventure. When we were almost to the Provo Exit my car blew one of it's front tires. Someone stopped and pulled out a NASCAR style jack and zip zip we were at the tire store and 30 minutes later we were on the road only to be greeted by a big rock to my windshield and a crazy trucker pushing us off into the grass median. The boys weren't able to stop Wayne's 39 game win streak. Adventures are fun.
Okay so Chad and I went to ACL (Austin City Limits) this September. It was awesome. Music, music, music. If you want to know more let me know. I have three things to say... Snow cone, snow cone and more snow cones. Anyone can survive Texas with snow cones.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete