On Memorial Day the family went to Bell Canyon to go on what should have been and easy hike. I think it ended up a little more intense then we thought. I was really fun though. Eric carried Ellie up and Emily (Dan's wife) was 8 months pregnant and made it all the way to the top!! It was fun to get out and enjoy the good weather.
This is the same hike that Tiana, Chad and I started last year. We only went to the reservoir that time but this time we went all the way to the falls!!
Thanks for making an update. It was a great hike wasn't it...what about an update about Disneyland too.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have gone to the falls too... :( Maybe another time. I am excited about our next hiking adventure. Speaking of that, you need to call me back!
ReplyDeleteYour blog stinks lately. Really in need of an update!
ReplyDelete