My mom has a frame on her mantel that says something to the effect that "Grandchildren are the only reason I had children and I had six children so I could have lots of grandchildren and then I will make all the grandchildren be my friends" or something like that. :)
Well this frame had a lovely picture of two strangers in it so my dad asked Emily and I to try to get a picture of the three grandchildren that were currently present. A hour and a half later we got the first picture. It was the best of the fifty or so we took. Ellie wouldn't sit down and if she did we couldn't get Carrigan and Raley in place in time to snap a good shot. This picture is now in the frame and by the end of the year my mom will double this number of grandkids and be on her way to self satisfaction.
The individual picture of Ellie is with my tortoise, Sugar. Ellie really likes animals and calls Sugar turti. Pretty smart for a 20 month old.
The other picture is of Carrigan and Raley swinging on the tramp. I know that seems impossible to swing on a tramp but they do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment