The first week in May the family we up to Ken and Syd's ranch to help out on Branding day. Since this was my second time I felt pretty comfortable with the calves. I actually didn't get many shots of the cows (I was busy tackling and wrestling them). My Mom got some good shots but I don't have them. :(
My photos are more limited to Ellie and randomness.
I caught a huge fish!! I am not lying about that. The saddest part is that the picture got deleted. I know sounds like a "fish story" but I have three witnesses. Just four casts in the pond and I had it on the line. The picture with my Dad and the fish doesn't do it justice.
It was a good time. Even the work was fun. I got to shoot Chad's AR and my Dad's new hand gun. I'm going to lie I am a great shot!!
Thanks to my Aunt Nancy for letting me crash in her loft!!
My pictures are on Picasa aren't they...either that or you need to help me load from my pictures.
ReplyDelete