It seems so close and so far at the same time. Lyndsie told me that I have a lot done already and while I tend to agree I worry that I will forget something/someone important in my planning.
100 days until I have a new last name.
100 days until I am no longer single.
100 days until Sugar has two parents. :)
100 days until my commitment to move to Louisiana can't be taken back. (At least not easily)
100 days until Chad is stuck with me forever.
100 days...
I can't wait.
One of the reason I can't wait is because Chad is awesome. The other day at work Wendy at the front desk called and said I had a box at the front. That isn't unusual I always have office orders, soccer stuff, etc coming through. When I went up there Wendy had a big ole' grin and handed me a box of roses. She said, "I bet I know who those are from." I responded, "Yeah." I then turned bright red and hid the box under my desk at work. Yes I was embarrassed but more than that I don't want the boys to make fun of me. I can't show them weakness. :)
The best part about these flowers were the amount. There were so many. First I had them in the same vase (that they came in) but yesterday I divided them into 3 vases. A single rose for my bedroom and two other vases one for the kitchen one for my living area. I am spoiled.
Pretty huh?
Awww!! I didn't even know he did that. How sweet! I love your 100 day countdown! Here's another..100 days until you have 4 sister-in-laws! haha. Thanks for loving Chad!
ReplyDeleteI am soooooooooo excited for you!!! Let's see---I have about 8 months to go;p
ReplyDelete