Here is a picture. They are the exact green I wanted! I can't wait until June.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Shoes!!
I need to say thank you to everyone who went on the hunt for shoes for me. I am so excited that I found them. I am also excited that Tiana found the same shoes I bought after I bought them (she didn't know) and sent me a picture so I could see what she found for me. It makes me feel good to know she is looking out for me. Such a confirmation that I made a good choice. It also made me happy that she bought them too! Great minds...
Here is a picture. They are the exact green I wanted! I can't wait until June.
Here is a picture. They are the exact green I wanted! I can't wait until June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love those shoes. The color is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI wore mine to work yesterday and got TONS of compliments on them...only further confirming that we both made a great buy!
ReplyDelete