When I woke up this morning I really expected to feel awful. I didn't. I wasn't happy with the snow but that is melted now. I even felt like exercising. So I did. I thought after last week/Mondays 4 5k's I would be too sore or tired. Jillian did kick my butt but it was worth it.
I would love to go back to childhood and fall asleep at 8pm wake up at 6 am and watch cartoons while everyone else worried about my future diseases, education, employment, housing, eternal salvation, etc. etc.
On Sunday Eric and Kari hosted the family dinner and we went across the street to a little park with swings and a slide. I am telling you these kids are having so much fun. I remember feeling that free. Only recess and lunch mattered. Oh to be young again.
Looks like fun. Wish I had been there.
ReplyDeleteChad
Did you see that BBC did a new 4 hour version of Emma? It was on PBS about a month ago or so. It's a pretty good one - if you ever need to change it up from Gwyneth...
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures. Did you take them? They are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are updating so often. It is great. We missed you too Chad. And Dan. Can't wait til you guys can join us!
ReplyDelete