Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Deliciousness.

One of my soccer players, from West Ridge, told me I was spoiled yesterday. I tend to agree.

The reason she said I was spoiled was because while I was coaching soccer Chad was making me dinner, then he picked me up and we went shopping (for him not me) then we went to get one of my favorite things Cheesecake factory Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple cheesecake.


This cheesecake is to die for! I just might if I ever forget my insulin after eating it...
This is the description on their website, "Creamy Cheesecake Swirled with Caramel, Peanut Butter, Butterfingers® and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups®." Oh my gosh just reading it makes me hungry! Totally worth the 930 calories! That is sooo many I would have to run for 6 hours straight to burn it off. The stuff on top is whipped peanut butter!!


Good thing the meal Chad made was pretty healthy. He made Steak Fajitas. He puts everything in a casserole dish and bakes it and then he used multi-grain tortillas and I had Crystal Light so not to bad. Maybe not good enough to justify the cheesecake but to be fair I spread out eating that from last night to this morning for breakfast so I could be under my recommended daily allowance...I said I COULD be...


I think it is for the best that there is not a Cheesecake Factory in the state of Louisiana. There are plenty of things for me to overeat already (beignets anyone??!).

P.S. Emily Lisea don't get mad because I failed at not eating sugar and have already rewarded myself with cheesecake. Chad bought it for me and it would be rude to not eat it. Don't worry I will go with you too.
Chad got Stefanie's Red Velvet Cheesecake. It was awesome too. Not that I ate to much of it. By the way my blood sugar was at 70 this morning when I woke up. I have all control.

No comments:

Post a Comment