
So all the guys will wear green ties. Different patterns/styles but just have the green as the main color. The ladies in black and green combinations (ie green shirts and black skirts) and the little girls in black and white polka dots (hopefully this works) with a green ribbon.
I of course will be wearing my amazing dress and Chad will get a black suit and a green tie. I really want to wear green shoes. Like ballet flats. In grass green. Do you know how hard it is to find them in my size? (7-8 1/2 depending on the shoe)
Instead of finding my wedding shoes I found 2 other awesome pairs of shoes. One if for coaching soccer (so included in my coaches pay) and the other I found for me and they just happen to be indoor soccer shoes. :)
So two new pairs of shoes and barefoot on my wedding day. It is a sacrifice I might have to make.
Random picture.
Nice colors/ideas Jenny! You are so on top of things. I didn't plan anything for my wedding. I can't wait to see it all put together. Oh, and I'll keep an eye out for green ballet flats. I am looking for navy blue ballet flats forever and haven't found any good ones so if you see some on your search, let me know (size 6 1/2 - 7). Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteCute plans! It will be beautiful I'm sure! I love your blogging skills. The crayons were a great visual aid!
ReplyDelete